In this video clip, I demonstrated how to change the 12V rail of a TL494 based ATX power supply to 14.6 V for four LiFePO4 battery billing. http://www.kerrywong.com/2017/10/07/modifying-a-computer-atx-power-supply-for-higher-output-voltage
Modifying a Computer ATX Power Supply For Higher Output Voltage
More from Computer Power Supply VideosMore posts in Computer Power Supply Videos »
- The Future of Flashlight Technology? Wuben X3 Final Release Version Review
- $20 100 AMP 12v Power Supply: Good for Ham Radio?? || HP DPS-1200 Review
- I tried to prove this design was a failure… But then this happened.
- 3 Budget PC Components that Don’t Suck!
- PSU Buying GUIDE for Creators – It’s slightly Different!