John Moran Auctioneers in Monrovia, California, auctioned off the Apple-1 on Tuesday. Professionals had actually been forecasting it would certainly bring around $500,000.
Working Apple-1 computer sells for $400,000 at auction
More from Computer Power Supply NewsMore posts in Computer Power Supply News »
- 10 Best Folding Computer Desks for Small Spaces
- Deadly Indian heatwave made 30 times more likely by climate crisis
- Fossil Fuel Lobbyists Continue to Seize On Russia's War in Ukraine to Push Long-Term Interests
- AI in robotics: Problems and solutions
- A Librarian’s Guide to Makerspaces #NationOfMakers #WeekofMaking@NationOfMakers